This is my life.....

This is a list of all the applications on my PC, (bar-one-or-two;) - And a list of all my browser favourites, bookmarks and short-cuts, (bar-one-or-two - scientific research sites;), and all of my YouTube subscriptions.

I haven't shared anything for ages - I've been too busy with work (I do work), the Google Notification bell, the Gaza bombardment, the Iraq ISIS crises, the new YouTube project with the talented RJ (a top secret for now), and everything else in the world, to care about anything else...

All I wanted is a snapshot and a glimpse into the madness, with a picture of my desktop AS-IS NOW!...  Enjoy (note the desktop folder icon within the desktop, that used to be my older desktop, that I've cleaned and added it to the previous desktop folder, which refers to another, and another, and another desktop within another desktop folder)....   Life is sooooooooooo bloody complicated....


Regrets:
 losing my parents
losing my family
losing my country

lost youth
not enough sex
not many girlfriends
too much worry
growing up before my time
no time to enjoy myself

and now my country is fucked.




No comments:

Post a Comment