PC Retailer Of The Year 2013...


I needed a PC urgently, so I ordered a new one from the internet, for collection - Thank God they have the "Click & Collect" option...

The collection point was in Horwich, a small satellite town outside Bolton...  So I drive to the address & there is no shop, the Tom-Tom tells me that I've reached my destination in the middle of a car-park, in the middle of nowhere..

I thought I must have typed the wrong address or postcode - so I phone the customer "Help-Line", and the lady on the phone tells me that it is the right address, but they are running a bit late because of traffic on the M6 - (WTF)...

After 20 or so minutes, a black Fiat Punto approaches & the man asks if I was Mr. H - I said yes, so he gets out of the car, opens the boot & asks me to pick a PC, any PC (he had 3) - So I picked the box covered with the least amount of oil - and asked whether I needed to sign anything, and he just looked at me and said, "What do you think?"....


And the award for PC Retailer of the year 2013 goes to...   The man in the black Punto....

No comments:

Post a Comment