Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot...

For a while now, I suffered from "Rotator Cuff Tears" in my left shoulder - This causes a severe pain in the shoulder, that prevents me from doing many, mundane, daily activities, like combing hair or getting dressed, without a great deal of pain and discomfort.
And when you are in pain, you try everything and anything to stop the pain, and alleviate the symptoms.
[1] First I tried the "Shoulder Strap", this contraption holds the shoulder in place and stops the pain, only problem is that you sweat & stink like a trooper.
And after wearing the strap for a day, I decided that I'd rather live with the pain, rather than having to put up with the sweat and smell...
[2] Later still, I read some reviews on the internet from people who used a medicated, pain relieving cold gel with aloe vera, in order to relieve the symptoms. 

The name of the miracle cure was "POLAR FROST" - This gel seemed to stop the pain momentarily when applied to effected areas, which brings us to this story.

Today, I woke up in pain and I decided to apply the gel liberally over the effected shoulder - only one little problem, I should have gone for a pee first - because having a pee afterwards, when your hand's been near that stuff, is LETHAL...
Now that was a really, really, really painful burning sensation that does not go, regardless of how much water you use to cool it down....  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

This stuff is lethal in / on the wrong hands / parts...

 The first photo is of me, if I was toned, shaven, 30 years younger & 10 stones lighter;)

No comments:

Post a Comment