I'm lovin' it - When LOUD Howard Joined the Circus...

Tonight I went to the local McDonald's Drive-Thru for some McFlurry's and Ice-Cream - The man who served me was very, very, very LOUD..   The conversation went like that:

  • PLEASE WAIT.
  • OK!
  • HELLO; WELCOME TO MCDONALD'S - CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER.
  • Can I have 3 Raspberry Flake McFlurrys please
  • OK - WHAT TYPE - PLAIN OR RASPBERRY?
  • Raspberry
  • IS THAT ALL SIR?
  • No. - Can I have an Ice-Cream cone please.
  • DO YOU WANT A FLAKE WITH THAT?
  • Yeah, OK.
  • IS THAT ALL SIR?
  • Yes
  • THAT WILL BE £4.66
  • SORRY SIR, BUT WE HAVE NO ICE CREAM - THE MACHINE IS BEING CLEANED AND IT TAKES TIME FOR IT TO BE READY - WOULD YOU LIKE A MILKSHAKE INSTEAD?.
  • OK.
  • WHAT FLAVOUR?
  • Strawberry.
  • BANANA MILKSHAKE.
  • No, Strawberry Milkshake.
  • BANANA MILKSHAKE.
  • You don't sell Banana Milkshake!
  • SO BANANA MILKSHAKE - THAT WILL BE £11.88.
  • NO, IT'S THE MEAL DEAL - THAT WILL BE £9.88.
  • It's OK. I don't want anything.
  • THAT WILL BE £13.86.
  • I really don't want anything. 
  • SO, IT'S A BANANA MILKSHAKE, MEAL DEAL, THAT WILL BE £10.88.
  • I really don't want anything any more (& drove off).

And I can still hear the man from around 1/4mile away with the passengers of the car behind us rolling with laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment