Wow, I forgot how fun that was - Let's kill some more Russians .

Recently I was cleaning my desk when I happen to see an old game CD - "Command & Conquer - RED ALERT 2" - I haven't played the game for ages and ages, so I decided to install on my PC and try it, one more time, for old times' sake.

And boy, have I forgotten just how good and exciting this game was - Building a base, training troops, attacking enemies.. I LOVE IT..

And so, for the past week, I have been killing Russians, Americans, French, British, Germans, Afghans, and Iraqis, and I have come to the conclusion that, "All Wars" should be fought on the Command & Conquer Maps. Sorry I can't write much more about this fantastic game, but you can buy a copy for next to nothing, try and enjoy...

Time to kick some Ruskie ass...


No comments:

Post a Comment