I AM A RACIST...

Today I was accused of being a racist by a customer - all because, after fixing his computer, I asked him for some money...

Apparently, I racially abused him because he was a Kurd - When all I did was to ask him for money for the repair and when he refused, I told him he can have it for FREE, but if he needed help in the future, then he'd better go somewhere else... Hell, I even stayed in the office till 8.00PM waiting for the idiot.

The thing has nothing to do with racism or religion, but after dealing with idiots for a long time, I have developed an aversion to assholes, and the man is just another asshole..

This reminds me of another story, that happened in 1996, when we sold some Takeaway / Delivery Software to another person, who we shall call ALi, and who had a PIZZA SHOP in a little place outside BOLTON, somewhere like HORWICH (but not HORWICH;)).

The man bought an Ink Jet printer (from us) with his software and attached it to the PC -  And when he needed to get some replacement Ink, he phoned our office:

ALi - The printer is not printing - The light is flashing saying replace cartridge...
ME - You need to replace the cartridge ALi..
ALi - Do you have these?
ME - NO (I was lying because the man is a serial non-payer),
ME - You can get these from Vinking Direct - Tel. (0800) xxx xxx xxx, and if you order before 12 noon, you will get them the same day.  
ALi - OK Baba.

Ten minutes later, ALi rings me back again; and this time he was very angry:

ALi - I don't like that company.
ME - Why?
ALi - The man asked me how I would like to pay?
ME - Well, it is normal to pay for things that you buy.
ALi - I told him that he is a Mother Fu#ker, and he can go & Fu#k himself, and that I don't want to deal with him.
ME - That sounds terrible - how dare he ask for money? (me, taking the piss)
ALi - I know
ME - I think your best bet is to get those from PC-World or somewhere local, like that...
ME - I will try and see if I can get another place that supplies those and I will ring you back.

I never did ring him back, because the man was an idiot...
As for Viking Direct, I still use them and they are by far, the best suppliers of stationery in the UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment