How did we do? Tesco Shopping Experience..

Today I went shopping for some bits @ my local Tesco. 


Worst shopping experience, ever. The assistant, serving at the till, was serving a friend of hers and decided to  slow down the scanning of her friend items to a snail's pace, so that she can catch up on the latest gossip, and all the while pretending to speed up when another member of staff approaches, and ignoring the line of fed-up and disgruntled customers waiting in the queue.  And after finishing the chat, she did not even bother to say sorry about the delay or anything else.

I really found that lack of professionalism annoying and downright rude.  I wanted to leave the shopping on the conveyor belt and walk out of the store, but manners prevented me from doing that.

There is a time and a place to chat to your friends, and that is not when you are working behind the till, supposedly serving customers.

So, How did we do?  Not very well..

Shopping Experience Rating.   0/10

1 comment:

  1. 10/10 to Tesco for effort. I received a phone call today with an apology for the behavior of that certain employee...

    ReplyDelete