Pearls of Wisdom...

I've been having problems with a Wisdom Tooth for over a year now. It's loose, painful and annoying. It hurts when I talk, eat, drink, breathe, and each time I go to the dentist for a check-up, she tells me the same BS, "Even though it's loose, I think we better just leave it there for the time being, otherwise, my jaw might drop or something evil (nasty) might happen", and as per usual, I bloody listen.

However, this time it was different, because the tooth was very, very loose, and it was lying horizontally over an exposed Gum, where another tooth once resided (I don't know if that makes any sense). So it was covering the Gum, and because of that, and the fact that I was unable to clean underneath the tooth, I developed a severe case of Gingivitis (with inflamed gums, bleeding lumps and crappy taste, in that location).

Today, I went to the dentist for my 6 monthly check-up, (and the dentists did pull the tooth out, but the story is nothing to do with the tooth). While at the reception desk, somebody phoned for an EMERGENCY appointment, and they asked for their usual Dentist, however, the Dentist was on holiday (the receptionist told them so), but the next answer was, Yes, he is English and White? - And what is more disturbing, is the fact that the receptionist did not care, or bat an eyelid when she said that, as if, it was the norm...

And no, it was not the Aryan Brotherhood Dentistry (or was it, judging by the amount of pain that I was in?).

No comments:

Post a Comment