FIX Factor 2010

I don't know whether its just me, needing my ears syringing, or whether the show was all a total con. I really could not hear what the judges were listening to this year. There were so many duff and so clearly biased decisions, no wonder why everybody thought that show was fixed...  Me personally, I had no favorite, but I really wanted Wagner to win, that way nobody would buy the record... Regardless, Simon had other ideas and decided to fix all..

Two of the very worst contestants were Cher & Weasel. They both could not sing, dance, act, cry, or behave for toffees, yet the judges thought that they were great.. And each time I saw either, I could not help but remember the Simpson's episode when Homer becomes an Inventor... And I keep wondering, what setting did they use on Cher's face (My daughter thinks it's set on Skank, me, I think it was just plain Whore setting).

Homer:   Now, this next one's for the ladies. How many times have you gals been late for a high-powered business meeting, only to realize you're not wearing make-up?
Marge:   That's every woman's nightmare.
Homer:   That's why I invented this revolutionary make-up gun. It's  for the woman who only has four-fifths of a second to get ready.  Close your eyes, Marge.
[Homer fires the make-up gun, which appears to be a shotgun with some containers of liquid attached, into Marge's face. After the cloud of dust vanishes, she ends up with way too much make-up on, and looking like a Clown]
Homer:   Now you're ready for a night on the town.  [holds up a mirror]
Marge:    [gasps] Homer!  You've got it set on "Whore".
Homer:   Okay, this time try to keep your nostrils closed.
[Homer points the gun at her, but she pushes it away from her face. A vaguely face-shaped blotch of make-up stains the wall]

Homer:   Oh, look what you did.  Now I have to go get my cold-cream gun.
Lisa:       Dad, women won't like being shot in the face.
Homer:   Women will like what I tell them to like!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment