Spaghetti Western

After watching an Italian Chef cooking Spaghetti on This Morning, I decided to copy the Recipe, and make my own..  So I went out, bought all the ingredients, including the Red, Red Wine.

For starters, I pulverised the Carrots, Onions and Celery Sticks using, what else but Vince's magic, Slap Chop.

I fried the ingredients, added the mince and browned all to perfection with some Salt & Pepper. Added the Red, Red Wine and Tomatoes. Added herbs and spices and cooked on low heat for bloody ages...

This was the first time ever that I have used Red, Red Wine in cooking, and all I can say, it tasted and looked bloody awful, full bodied, very dark and with a hint of a bitter aftertaste. Just so very bad (that is the description of the resultant meal and not the wine)...

This is the last time ever, that I will be making one of these dishes....


Believe me, it tastes worst than it looks, and it looks like Shit.

 And the final resting place, just like many a fine meal before it.

2 comments:

  1. According to my Wife and Daughter, the mix looks like violent diarrhea.. I'm sure it tastes like it as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it smells just as bad as it looks

    ReplyDelete