Mine is BIGGER than yours...

To improve Wireless reception, I decided to invest in some new Replacement Antennas - These are supposed to, make my life easier and, BETTER my reception.

Because I could not connect these to the router, I decided to connect them to my Wireless PCI card instead. They did not bloody work, and the benefits were fairly marginal (there is an improvement, but nothing to shout about).. My connection signal strength is still weak, regardless of which of the three I use. They would probably work better if I could connect them the Router, however, my Sky router does not have space for an external Antenna.

So the big 2 are going back on eBay - Used for 5 Minutes, with One Careful Owner - Honest... And the old adage rings true, it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it (and whether it works)..

No comments:

Post a Comment