What is the most expensive form of transport in the World? Cost per mile please?

I took my new, old, car to the garage. We had the following problems: Replace Exhaust System (Rear, Middle, Flexi & Gaskets),  Replace Rear Hydraulics, Cylinders and Shoes, to include Shoe Kits, Clean Front Shoes, Replace Rear Bearings, Replace both Front Tyres, Reset Check Engine Light... The whole thing was not as bad as I thought, and it cost me half the price I already paid for the car....

So the 200 or so miles that I've driven before the car fell to bits cost me around £8.70 per mile, and this figure does not include the price of insurance, taxes, petrol or anything else, what a bargain...

1 comment:

  1. 2 Days later, the fumes are back inside the car. It's trying to kill me again....

    ReplyDelete