If GOD Baked a Cookie

I love these  ASDA, White Chocolate Chip Cookies . I truly believe they are a taste of Heaven. Sweet, Chewy in parts, Crunchy in others, Moist, Tasty, Scrumptious (I really don't like this word, a bit too poncy). I don't know what other words to use, just that they are really, really good ... They do look a bit distressed and not very pretty or uniform, but it all adds to the character of these outstanding Cookies, and what they lack in looks, they more than make up for in taste and substance...

I tried the rest, but I always seem to come back to the  ASDA  ones, they seem to have got the balance just right, the balance between Perfection and Flawlessness (you can tell that I'm not biased)..

 Random Photo From the Internet


PS. I really don't work for ASDA and I absolutely have no connection with them, apart from the weekly shop for these, beautiful disks of deliciousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment