Big Who, Where, When...

I'm not a big fan of Big Brother (Channel 4), I've never ever watched a single installment, however. This morning things were different. I woke up and turned the TV on to watch Frasier Crane on Channel 4 - Sadly, this morning we had an installment of the final, the last ever, Big Brother on.

There were, Shabby, Iffy, Sunshine & Josie, who ever they all are. One of them, acting like a big Spoilt baby, screaming about her Lucky hat, I really thought it was a lot of overacting for the sake of £1.00 hat. Followed by Josie talking about how she bring herself out of depression. When I'm feeling Sad, I just think about the woman who had her face ripped by a Chimpanzee, and that makes me happy, and I thank God that I wasn't that woman... It was something to that effect, so with such nuggets of wisdom, how can anybody not watch the program... I  quickly turned the channel over, feeling dumber after that 30 second exchange...

No comments:

Post a Comment