Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse... How to Smell Bad Naked...

Few years ago, I got some Presents from my kids. Some "Designer" Aftershaves. These were, absolutely, the foulest smelling things ever made by man, machine or beast. So much so, that I gave these the infamous titles, Death Pestilence and Famine. However, we all know that there is a fourth Horseman, War... So, ever since, I have been searching for that elusive fragrance, with some near misses, like the "Peter Andre' Insania", however, they just weren't bad enough, that is, til yesterday.

Yesterday, I went out shopping, by order of the management (my wife), and we saw this "Gok Wan" Woman's "Treat Yourself Girlfriend" Perfume. My wife being a "Fan of Wan", decided to try the tester bottle, on my hand...

The only way I can describe the smell is, its like somebody hasn't had a wash for 2 months, eating Sweaty, Smelly Fish. I really felt dirty and violated after having this smell sprayed on my hand. So now officially, we have the Fourth Fragrance, "War".


And if you really want to know which is the worst, I have to say its a 50/50 decision, between Quorum and Diesel.... Because they are not only bad, but they are also long lasting.

PS. I don't think Gok Wan tried to make it smell sooooooo bad on purpose. But when he was smelling the samples, he was eating a Fish Curry with noodles and Prawn Crackers, and he happen to drop some in the mix, hence the smell...

PPS. My son was messing about with his girlfriend a few months back, she sprayed some perfume out of her handbag on him, he asked her not to, but she did it again and told him that he "Smells Like a Girl". He went to the bathroom and brought out the Big Guns, namely "Quorum". And with one spray, the poor girl was heaving and being sick, and she could not get rid of the smell for 3 days.... Its like Skunk Smell, but stronger..

No comments:

Post a Comment