From Bad 2 Worst... RIP Tizer

Firstly, how to make a Good thing Bad, easy - change the formula - It happened with Coca-Cola, 7-UP and Tizer...

I used to be a BIG fan of the old Tizer formula, it was fresh and different, a change in the Can design, I could live with, but a change in taste, I'm not sure I can....

With an open mind, in 2007, I tried the new Tizer, the one that claims to be 'Original Great Taste' and I thought it was pants... So I sent an email to the manufacturers to state my disappointment at the change:

Please bring back the original recipe Tizer - the new drink tastes like wet underpants juice.
Its like a never ending nightmare, I keep going back to the shops, looking for that unique Tizer taste and walk away with this new concoction.
Why?????

2 Days later, I received a standard reply, stating that, the new Tizer, is really the original formula Tizer: I did not buy the answer and I did not buy Tizer from then on...

A few months ago, I bought some Tizer again, I tried to like it, I nearly convinced myself to give Tizer a second chance, until there was a second formula change, this time "Now with added bite" - now this is really a very bad drink, it sucks on so many levels, I really can't begin to describe how bad this drink was, and sadly this has put the last nail on the Tizer coffin for me, and it had forced me to part company with Tizer forever...

RIP Tizer 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment