20 Nov 2009

Henry Winkler, Fonzie (Happy Days) - Selling the Pantomime again and his books, this time on GM TV..

Dave Spiky - Is the Guest Sponger on "the Wright Stuff" - Channel 5 - selling his new DVD.

Tayler Swift - This Morning - Selling all, again, single, album, bullshit...

Little Boots on Loose Women - Selling everything - apparently she is collaborating with Gary Numan on a new song, who is a hero of hers (I don't know if its with or without his wig)... Seeing that even people my age don't know who he is, somehow I think she is trying to pull the wool over our eyes..

I did not know that, but she was a reject on one of these "Make Me A Superstar" TV program. Good to know that some people are honest and there is still some integrity out there...

We also have Jason Manford selling his new DVD on Loose Women... I've seen the man before, but I didn't think he was that funny... Apparently he Twitter's a lot - and its so sweet... Aaaaaaah... What a Twatter... Sorry...

Tonight is BBC "Children in Need" night, all z-lister spongers come out of the woodwork, trying to outdo each other, selling their wears and pretending to care... There are so many people, I really can't be arsed to watch or report on that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment