Windows 7

I got the new pre-order copy of Windows 7 the other day - I've downloaded and tried the beta release a few months ago, and that looked very promising, it even felt faster than Vista, I liked that, fell for the publicity blurb and decided to belong somehow, so I ordered 2 copies of the new Operating System - From PC-World (they've only sent me 1 Copy, but that is another story) - And now that I have the Software, I really don't want to use it.. The main reason being that, it takes me ages after every release of Windows to get my machine the way I like it, and also to upgrade a machine is usually a nightmare when it comes to Windows, you always end up deleting and formatting everything and starting again from scratch - followed by years of patching, service packs, security updates and misery.. No matter how good the new release is, I've decided to wait for when I buy a new Machine with Windows 7 already installed..

No comments:

Post a Comment