08 Oct 2009

And on BBC Breakfast TV Today.

Peter Hook Ex. New Order Band Member - Selling his new Book - The Hacienda . Saying exactly the same bullshit as he did last night, and no doubt on every show he goes on...

Wow, the First British Street Dance Film, Starring Diversity,  is due for release. Now that is a good idea - I will Street Dance my way to a Movie Theater Near Me. They also showed a School where they use dance, and guess what, Street Crime has fallen...  We all know what the Police should do...

A ten minute advert - A Long List of Washed Out Actors and Actresses - Selling a New Poetry CD - Words for you - Island Records... Wow, on Poetry Day as well... What a Coincidence... You can get the CD in the Middle of November or on Amazon, Now - All I say is, I know what I don't want for Christmas...

And tonight on the Paul O`Grady Show, we have: The Prince of Darkness himself - Ozzy Osbourne, I really don't know what he was selling or saying, he is too far gone for me or anybody else, to make any sense of what he is saying -  his wife was there as well (Sharon) with a Cameo Appearance - Now I Know - He was selling his new book - I AM OZZY - or what would happen if you get wasted for 20 years... I think the government has missed a golden opportunity to stamp out Drug Abuse once and for-all, by having a "Talk to Ozzy" campaign instead of the "Talk to Frank" Rubbish...

We’ve also have Julian Clary, funny-ish Comedian needing audience for his new tour...
 
Stephen Moyer who does a Vampire TV series that I've never watched, needing more viewers....

I almost forgot, I was flicking between TV Channels this morning and I couldn't help watching a little bit of the Jeremy Vile Show on ITV. He had a Celebrity Special with Jade Goody's Mum in the hot seat..  Apparently, the Mum was paid £25K to appear on Celebrity Big Brother, with her parents Getting a Further £10K each - and I thought, I knew what's wrong with the world today. Pay, appreciate and idolise Scum for doing nothing, while watching real people struggle. And when things go wrong and you lose your job, you get the experts out, in their slick suits, the ones that never had a real job in their life, to apportion the blame and to fix everything..

The one Show with Terry Gilliam - Selling His New Movie - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus... It must really be bad, or so very over budget that they have to work so hard to push it like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment