23 Oct 2009

Katherine Jenkins again - this time on BBC Breakfast - selling her new album - Believe - Just a remake of good songs, made bad.. That's my opinion... I know what I will not be getting  for Christmas.. - For some reason - the women reminds me of a Russian Mafia Boss Wife,...

Smokey Robinson - On BBC Breakfast - Selling his new Album at the tender age of nine hundred and ninety nine, apparently he is performing because it gives him a buzz...

And today on This Morning, we have a Washed out Actress - I don't know her name - Promoting her 2 movies - one with 50 Cent and Danny Dyer, need I say more, its called "Dead Man Running" or there about - a Gangster movie - and the second is a half French, half  English, half Arsed effort - apparently, its so good that nobody knows its name...

We follow that by the ODD Couple from Coronation Street - selling the new, DVD only, Coronation Street Holiday Special Episode - Romanian Holiday - There is one of these, DVD only efforts, out every year, and I'm sure they always say they'll not show these on TV, and then they do - Another one for Santa's Sack..

Next, we have Tracy Shaw - Ex. Coronation Street Actress - Plugging her appearance on Casualty and her new Pantomime at the where ever theater.

On Loose Women - ITV - we have Tracy-Ann Oberman - selling the new internet only series - at www.canyousaveher.com - I will not be watching this, I've got enough TV to watch - I don't wanna do that online as well...

Also on Loose Women, we have Mr. Roy something or other - Old School, not so funny Comedian - Plugging his new Autobiography - He said the highlight of his career  was being on Loose Women - if that is not a good reason why I shouldn't buy the book - then I just don't know what is?...

No comments:

Post a Comment