19 Oct 2009

I haven't watched much TV lately - apart from the X-Factor last night - 18 Oct 09, where it was Whitney Houston's big come back, and Cheryl Cole sang her debut single - both performances were less than ordinary, I think I heard better performances from the show's rejects, and yet the judges, especially Simon Cowell, had to say how good they were - I must have been watching a different show or I don't know what sounds good, which that was not....

Today, we have somebody from Emmerdale Soap Opera - On GM TV - selling the new Cliff Hanger episode, tonight on ITV, and short of destroying the full village with a Catastrophic Nuclear Accident and irradiating the area for next 10,000 years, I don't think any other plot would persuade me to watch the show...

We also have Spandu Ballet on GM TV selling their new not so Sold Out Tour - at the O2 arena and other places, they always say, the second time is always better, especially when you consider that they were shite the first time round... I blame it all on Take That and The bloody Revival of all these Defunct Bands... I hope they do well, but still, I will not be watching...


And on Breakfast TV Today - We have Stavros Flatley and His Son - selling their new Book -"How to be (a Little Bit) Greek" - I've nothing against this, but, is the kid gonna go to School sometime or what??, Or is TV that much more important than any education.. Oh well, who am I to complain, being funny is obviously more important...

We also have somebody else - selling a book about the Beatles, Photos behind the Scenes - I don't know his name and I don't care.. How much more should one Milk the same Cash Cow for.. Forever it seems - I'm not a big Beatles Fan (in the Grand Scheme of things, I don't really matter), although I do like some of their songs, however I always thought they were a bit overrated - out of 300 or so song they recorded, around 30 or so are good, the rest are what you call Fillers - so we have a 10% good to filler ratio...

I have to go out now.. no more TV for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment